Selecting a headstone or monument:
At Everstone we consider the Monument selection process to be a very personal experience. Once you contact us we will schedule a home visit to show you our vast line of monuments and markers. Upon your initial call, some basic information will be gathered so that we may better serve you upon your scheduled home visit.
Typical information you should have before calling includes:
1. Name and location of the cemetery the monument will be
2. We will ask if you have any special needs that need to be
discussed before we schedule a home appointment.
3. We will also ask if you have a type or style of monument in
mind to honor your loved one.
The Monument Purchasing Process Includes:
1. Selecting a Monument Style. (Upright, Slant, Flat, Marker)
2. Design / Placement of Family Name and Information.
3. Artwork and Granite Color Choices are made.
4. A Full Color Proof is made for Your Approval prior to
Placing Your Order.
5. Once a Deposit is made your order will be placed into our
production schedule in the order it was received.
Everstone Monument Company offers you a locally owned and operated family monument company. We honor your loved ones with a memorial that will stand as a tribute for many generations to come. We specialize in serving Bedford, Blair, Cambria and Somerset Counties. We also can ship our monuments anywhere in the Continental United States.
Our Pledge to you:
I'Everstone is committed to providing our customers with quality service and craftsmanship throughout the entire monument selection process. We pledge to provide you with prompt, curtious, and caring service at all times! a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.